Baby yoga Tuesday 20th April 11.15am
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Elisa for a fun filled 5 weeks of baby yoga for parents and babies aged 8 weeks to crawling.
Learn baby yoga stretches and songs strokes to support
- support babies development
- Develop babies core stability, strength, co-ordination
- have fun
- new theme each week
- songs, dancing and music
- bond with baby
- meet other parents
Techniques to settle and soothe, play ideas and much more!
Baby yoga is the perfect way to connect and bond with baby and meet other mums too.
Classes will be limited in size and mats will be 2m apart .
Only 1 parent will be permitted to attend class. ( unless you have twins and need to bring another adult )
You will be asked to adhere to social distancing measures and hand sanitising when entering and to wear masks when entering and leaving the den .
You will be provided with :
- Baby Bear members card, with offer and discounts for local businesses ( see website for details)
- access to our online 6 week baby yoga recorded course too should you miss a class or we have to close due to Covid 19.
- Join our private facebook and whats app groups to connect and meet other parents.
You will have the option to buy a set of sensory toys to use in class. ( DUe to COvid 19 we are unable to share toys) You will need to bring these to class each week to use. I will have a spare set if you forget them.
Please ensure you complete the booking from and agreement when booking.
Your class will be kept in a social bubble and should you or another member beecome unwell, or have syptoms or a positive test of covid, our classes will be closed face to face and continue online.
Please be aware there will not be any refunds given if we have to close and go online due to Covid.
You are booking a course during a pandemic and government guidelines have to be followed.
I hope to welcome you and your baby to a Baby Bear class very soon.
- Sold OutBaby yoga 20th April£40£400£0
- Sensory toys£3.50£3.500£0