Baby massage Wednesday 9th June 11.30am
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Elisa, for a beautiful 4 week course for parents and babies aged 6 weeks to crawling.
Learn baby massage strokes to support
- support babies development
- bond with baby
- meet other parents
Techniques to settle and soothe, play ideas and much more!
Baby massage is the perfect way to connect and bond with baby and meet other mums too.
Classes will be limited in size and mats will be 2m apart .
Only 1 parent will be permitted to attend class. ( unless you have twins and need to bring another adult )
You will be asked to adhere to social distancing measures and hand sanitising when entering and to wear masks at all times.
You will be provided with
- a bottle of pure pressed organic sunflower oil
- sensory scarf
- Baby Bear members card, with offer and discounts for local businesses ( see website for details)
- access to our online 5 week baby massage course too should you miss a class or we have to close due to Covid 19.
- Join our private facebook and whats app groups to connect and meet other parents.
Please ensure you complete the booking from and agreement when booking.
Your class will be kept in a social bubble and should you or another member beecome unwell, or have syptoms or a positive test of covid, our classes will be closed face to face and continue online.
Please be aware there will not be any refunds given if we have to close and go online due to Covid.
You are booking a course during a pandemic and government guidelines have to be followed.
I hope to welcome you and your baby to a Baby Bear class very soon.