Baby yoga Tuesday 7th September 11.30
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Elisa for a fun filled 6 weeks of baby yoga for parents and babies aged 8 weeks to crawling.
Learn baby yoga stretches and songs strokes to support
- support babies development
- Develop babies core stability, strength, co-ordination
- have fun
- new theme each week
- songs, dancing and music
- bond with baby
- meet other parents
Techniques to settle and soothe, play ideas and much more!
Baby yoga is the perfect way to connect and bond with baby and meet other mums too.
Only 1 parent will be permitted to attend class. ( unless you have twins and need to bring another adult )
You will be provided with :
- Baby Bear members card, with offer and discounts for local businesses ( see website for details)
- access to our online 6 week baby yoga recorded course too should you miss a class or we have to close due to Covid 19.
- Join our private facebook and whats app groups to connect and meet other parents.
You will have the option to buy a set of sensory toys to use in class.
Please ensure you complete the booking from and agreement when booking.
Please be aware there will not be any refunds given if we have to close and go online due to Covid.
You are booking a course during a pandemic and government guidelines have to be followed.
I hope to welcome you and your baby to a Baby Bear class very soon.
- Baby yoga 7th September 11:30£48£48Sold Out