Learn stretch and play Thursday 29th April 10am
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Elisa for a fun filled 4 weeks of Learn stretch and play for babies active crawling - 18months
a mix of baby yoga, massage, sensory play and songs to support babies development and learning.
- support babies development
- Develop babies core stability, strength, co-ordination
- have fun
- new theme each week
- songs, dancing and music
- bond with baby
- meet other parents
- Learn developmental play ideas to do at home too.
Learn stretch and play is the perfect way to have fun and meet other mums too.
Classes will be limited in size and mats will be 2m apart .
Only 1 parent will be permitted to attend class. ( unless you have twins and need to bring another adult )
You will be asked to adhere to social distancing measures and hand sanitising when entering and to wear masks at all times
Please be aware , the active babies will be able to move around the room, possibly touching the other babies.
You will be provided with :
- Baby Bear members card, with offer and discounts for local businesses ( see website for details)
- access to our online baby yoga recorded course too should you miss a class or we have to close due to Covid 19.
- Join our private facebook and whats app groups to connect and meet other parents.
You will have the option to buy a set of sensory toys to use in class. ( DUe to COvid 19 we are unable to share toys) You will need to bring these to class each week to use. I will have a spare set if you forget them.
Please ensure you complete the booking from and agreement when booking.
Your class will be kept in a social bubble and should you or another member beecome unwell, or have syptoms or a positive test of covid, our classes will be closed face to face and continue online.
If we are closed due to lockdown resrictions, all classes will go online.
Please be aware there will not be any refunds given if we have to close and go online due to Covid.
You are booking a course during a pandemic and government guidelines have to be followed.
I hope to welcome you and your baby to a Baby Bear class very soon.