Wed, 09 Jun|
Baby Bear’s Den
For babies from newborn -12 weeks supporting mum and baby in the fourth trimester
Time & Location
09 Jun 2021, 13:15 – 14 Jul 2021, 14:30
Baby Bear’s Den, Streatham House School, Victoria Rd W, Crosby, Liverpool L23 8UQ, UK
About the Event
Join Elisa, for our new beautiful 6 week course for new mums and babies aged 0 - 12 weeks
The 6 week course is aimed at supporitng you both in the tranistion to parenthood.
navigating the fourth trimester.
Learn about :
- Baby Massage to soothe and settle
- Fourth trimester , coping techniques and strategies
- Postnatal yoga and reiki relaxation session with Jess from Conscoius Calling
- Pamper session with Kira
- Lullaby for babies live music session with Tara from Music in Unison
- Taster session of Waterbabies swimming class at Manor day pool.
- Play ideas to support babies development
- Bond and connect with baby
- Meet other mums and babies
Classes will be focused on you, we will be completely baby led and classes will be relaxed and informal , in our beautiful, cosy Baby Bear's Den.
Classes will be limited in size and mats will be 2m apart .
Only 1 parent will be permitted to attend class. ( unless you have twins and need to bring another adult )
You will be asked to adhere to social distancing measures and hand sanitising when entering and to wear masks at all times.
You will be provided with
- Goody bag
- Baby Bear members card, with offer and discounts for local businesses ( see website for details)
- access to our online Newborn Nurture course too should you miss a class or we have to close due to Covid 19.
- Join our private facebook and whats app groups to connect and meet other parents.
Please ensure you complete the booking from and agreement when booking.
Your class will be kept in a social bubble and should you or another member beecome unwell, or have syptoms or a positive test of covid, our classes will be closed face to face and continue online.
Please be aware there will not be any refunds given if we have to close and go online due to Covid.
You are booking a course during a pandemic and government guidelines have to be followed.
I hope to welcome you and your baby to a Baby Bear class very soon.