Nurture and play Thursday 16th September
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Elisa for a wonderful session aimed at supporting babies development through play. Using guided play, we will work on each of babies sensory development areas.
Using toys and props you will already have at home. Through songs, play, massage and fun, enjoy a brilliant session.
Plus chat with other parents Suitable from 6 weeks to pre crawling babies.
- New play theme each week
- Play ideas emailed after class
- support babies development
- Develop babies core stability, strength, co-ordination
- have fun
- new theme each week
- songs, dancing and music
- bond with baby
- meet other parents
Techniques to settle and soothe, play ideas and much more!
Only 1 parent will be permitted to attend class. ( unless you have twins and need to bring another adult )
You will be provided with :
- Baby Bear members card, with offer and discounts for local businesses ( see website for details)
- access to our online recorded course too should you miss a class or we have to close due to Covid 19.
- Join our private facebook and whats app groups to connect and meet other parents.
You will have the option to buy a set of sensory toys to use in class.
Please ensure you complete the booking from and agreement when booking.
Your class will be kept in a social bubble and should you or another member beecome unwell, or have syptoms or a positive test of covid, our classes will be closed face to face and continue online.
Please be aware there will not be any refunds given if we have to close and go online due to Covid.
You are booking a course during a pandemic and government guidelines have to be followed.
I hope to welcome you and your baby to a Baby Bear class very soon.
- Nurture and play 16th Sept£40£40Sold Out