Wed, 03 Nov|
Baby Bear’s Den
Nurture and play Wednesday 11.30am
Face to face Nurture and play 6 week course with Elisa
Time & Location
03 Nov 2021, 11:30 – 08 Dec 2021, 12:30
Baby Bear’s Den, Streatham House School, Victoria Rd W, Crosby, Liverpool L23 8UQ, UK
About the Event
Join Elisa for a wonderful session aimed at supporting babies development through play. Using guided play, we will work on each of babies sensory development areas.
Using toys and props you will already have at home. Through songs, play, massage and fun, enjoy a brilliant session.
Plus chat with other parents Suitable from 6 weeks to pre crawling babies.
- New play theme each week
- Play ideas emailed after class
- support babies development
- Develop babies core stability, strength, co-ordination
- have fun
- new theme each week
- songs, dancing and music
- bond with baby
- meet other parents
Techniques to settle and soothe, play ideas and much more!
Only 1 parent will be permitted to attend class. ( unless you have twins and need to bring another adult )
You will be provided with :
- Baby Bear members card, with offer and discounts for local businesses ( see website for details)
- access to our online recorded course too should you miss a class or we have to close due to Covid 19.
- Join our private facebook and whats app groups to connect and meet other parents.
You will have the option to buy a set of sensory toys to use in class.
Please ensure you complete the booking from and agreement when booking.
I hope to welcome you and your baby to a Baby Bear class very soon.
Nurture and play 3rd November
11.30am Wednesday 3rd November at Baby Bear's den 6 week course